Multiple *good* Jobs

Jayce^ jason at infogenix.com
Tue Apr 12 14:37:36 MDT 2005

MySite Inc, A division of United Online (NetZero, Juno, BlueLight, Classmates,
Freeservers) has several job openings in our Orem office.

Sr. Software Engineer and Software Engineer
	Perl/mod_perl, OO, Templating (MVC)
	Oracle, MySQL, Postgres

HTML Programmer
	css, javascript, etc.
	Can write html *without* a gui preferred

Product Manager

QA Analyst
	Good Unix/Tech skills necessary
	Perl skills helpful

Project Manager
Customer Service Representative

-----------
Yes, this would require working with me (Jayce^), Dan Hanks, and several other
Plug lurkers.  Jobs pay quite well for Utah (DOE of course), and include the
fun big/stable company benefits like ESPP, Options, Bonuses, regular raises,
etc.  Plus you get to work with some big hardware, doing very high
performance web service development.

To apply:
1) Send resume to me, or Dan (or your other favorite plug member/employee
here)
2) Post resume to http://www.untd.com/employment.html (there is a click here
in the text)
	These specific jobs might not be posted there, just search for the Orem
office (unless you really want to go work somewhere else, there are jobs
there too).
	DO NOT FORGET TO LIST AN EMPLOYEE AS A REFERRER, especially being
soon-to-open jobs, this will help both of us (yes, we do get nice referral
bonuses here, but only if you fill it out :) )

Jason Hall  <-- I'll be your friend! :)
Dan Hanks <-- Pick me!!!

--
Jayce^