[OT] Where to find AMD Athlon (32) processor

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Apr 11 13:19:33 MDT 2005

Brad Dorner wrote:

>Have you ever tried to return something to EBC?
>
>I have and I will never do that again!
>
>I don't care how cheap EBC is or ever will be, they don't deserve anyone's business -- specially mine. Their philosophy of customer last is one that I have never seen before, they raise it to an art form. Sorry about the negitive review of a local business, but I am amazed that they are still around.
>
>Brad

I pretty much gave up on local computer shops.  I get everything from
Newegg.com now.  Incredibly fast shipping, everything has a 1 year
warranty from them, great customer service, competitive prices, and they
have a very large selection.  You are not stuck with the brands that the
store owner's prefer.  Been doing business with newegg for years now and
haven't had a single problem.

Eric Jensen