US Economy

C. Ed Felt ed at thefelts.net
Mon Apr 11 08:52:09 MDT 2005

Wow:

Thanks for the flood of suggestions.  I even found a good possibility
for Palm PC syncronization.  I will be trying Linux as my only laptop OS
once my dependance on Wind :-$ ze is gone (I graduate in 3 weeks and
there is no avoiding Excell spreadsheets in my Stats class).  I am a
Redhat, Unix (command line), Fedora Core and Mandrake man myself.  I
have played with older small distros like P-NUT on my old computers
too.  For my laptop  however, Suse Pro is looking like the best choice
with Gnome as the desktop (though I am an old school KDE guy).

It has always seemed strange to me that all
programming/configuration/installing I do is for and on Linux servers,
so I guess it's time to switch.  :-)

Thanks again for the suggestions and info.

-Ed Felt