US Economy

Joel Finlinson joel.finlinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:01:05 MDT 2005

On Apr 10, 2005 7:33 PM, John Nielsen <lists at jnielsen.net> wrote:
> Quoting Dave Smith <DavidSmith at byu.net>:
> > Hans Fugal wrote:

<snip>

> > like for Linux to automagically use whatever network is available
> > without *any* user intervention. Ideas?
>
> Am I imagining things, or did we actually veer back ON topic here? :)

    Let me correct that and help get us back off topic......  ;-)

   I've got something to add about the point someone was saying that
Linux has no effect on the economy or the price of Microsoft's OS:

http://tinyurl.com/4p9ru   (microsoft-watch.com article)
http://tinyurl.com/4etfy    (YahooNews from Ziff Davis)

    Respectfully,

    JOEL