Network configuration utilities (was Re: US Economy)

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sun Apr 10 17:20:59 MDT 2005

Just to reiterate if it wasn't clear - I routinely use wireless and
wired networks together and don't have the routing problem von is
talking about. (waproamd and ifplugd) Usually if you care it's just a
matter of unplugging the one you don't want to use. If your wireless
card is built in, then I guess that's not an option.