Northface U ?

Taber Loveless taber at gonetstat.com
Wed Apr 6 19:44:57 MDT 2005

A bit off-topic but Id like to get the lists feedback about Northface U.

A little Background: I am the typical self-taught utah admin / developer
(if I dare go that far) and since leaving my last position I have been
assessing my skills. What NU offers for cirriculum and the length of the
program fits exactly what I am looking for, but of coure its quite
expensive; espcially for a po-boy like me who has to finance it :P  Id
love to get your comments  on anything about NU, like the cost,
cirriculum, and what to expect after graduation

Off to the races....