Slashdot feed...

Jayce^ jason at
Wed Apr 6 15:13:49 MDT 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 15:04, Steve Dibb wrote:
> Okay, that makes sense then ... and explain why it mentioned the OSDL
> employees in the article, which, at first it seemed like it wouldn't
> matter.

They just came down on them because Employee A works at OSDL, but at night, he
works on a different change control system.  Bitmover then told OSDL to make
them stop.  OSDL replied, "Sorry, we don't control what they do on their own

And that of course is another fun thread of discussion.

anybody want to start one side or other of the argument?