Slashdot feed...

Gary Thornock Gary_Thornock at sento.com
Wed Apr 6 14:47:22 MDT 2005

It's not illegal per se.  If it were, BitMover would be suing
(or, at least, they'd have legal standing to sue) OSDL.  On the
other hand, it does go against the original agreement between
BitMover and Linus, where they said "we'll provide you with our
product and space on our server for free if you don't try to
create a competing product while you're using our free stuff."