Slashdot feed...

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Wed Apr 6 13:51:49 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 13:34 -0600, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> OK, so I know you all read /. and don't need me to point this out.  In
> case you didn't see it, this is pretty interesting:
> It will be interesting to see how things work out.  I feel both good and
> bad about it.

I've already handed out some "I told you so"s on #utah, but I guess I'm
still good for a few more.

When you use proprietary software, you are selling your future. At least
Larry McVoy is being friendly about things.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at

using enough of it." - Chris Maden