SAX2 Doesn't Load

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Tue Apr 5 10:12:56 MDT 2005

I've googled around and checked the Suse support forums about this and
many people have this problem, but I never saw a real solution for it.
When I try and run SAX2 my mouse hanges for about a minute or two, then
my monitors turn off for a minute or two, and then I am taken back to
the desktop.  It never actually loads.  I have the latest nVidia drivers
with a dual monitor display.  The display is working just fine in
TwinView mode.  I just can't figure out how to fix this SAX2 problem.

Eric Jensen