Linux startup script

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Apr 4 16:38:18 MDT 2005

Few more notes on the "free" rules of Simp products.  Simpserver follows
many of the same guidelines as Simp Lite.  Simp Lite only allows you to
use on protocol at a time, whereas Simpserver runs them all.  With both
of these products the only time they ask for money is if you use these
products in a business setting, like use it to conduct business related
meetings.  If you are just chit chatting with co-workers, then they are
fine with you using it for free.  Doesn't mean they wont change their
minds at some point, but that's the rule Simp Lite has used for a long
time without changing, so odds are they will stick with that for Simpserver.

Eric Jensen