Linux startup script

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Apr 4 16:11:31 MDT 2005

I'm not sure why it didn't work in Ubuntu.  I could have messed it up
some how though.  I ended up making my own rc.local which ran from rc5.d
as S99rclocal->/etc/rc.d/rc.local.  Inside rc.local I just run my apps
like /path/to/app &.  In Ubuntu I did get it to work, but it made me use
their `startservice` program to do it.

Eric Jensen