[PLUG-announce] Meeting on Tuesday: Building a custom embedded Linux distribution with Yocto

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Sat Jan 12 11:44:37 MST 2013

Date: Tuesday, January 15th, 2013
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: UVU Business Resource Center
Presenter: Levi Pearson

Got a development board for an embedded systems project?  Take advantage
of the flexibility of Linux and Open Source tools to build a custom
Linux distribution tailored to the needs of your project. With the
tools, templates, and methods supported by the Yocto project, it's a lot
easier than it used to be.

We will be meeting at the UVU Business Resource Center, which is a
relatively new location for us (if you haven't been for a while).  See
the first link below for map and other details.

There might be pizza and drinks, I will send a follow up if that's going
to happen.

http://www.plug.org/uvu