[PLUG-announce] Meeting location changing for November

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Tue Oct 16 23:52:24 MDT 2012

I've got the link up on the website for the November meeting:
http://www.plug.org/node/191

Please note the change in location.  From now on, we will be meeting at
the UVU Business Resource Center.  I've got it mapped here:
http://www.plug.org/uvu

Also, is there any interest in an after-meeting social hour at a local
restaurant?  The new location is a right next door to IHOP, or we could
go up the street to any of the restaurants on University Parkway.  I
know that UPHPU has a fun after-meeting at Applebee's, where appetizers
are half price after 9:00pm.

Any interest in that?

Steve