[PLUG-announce] November PLUG Meeting: Salt

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Fri Oct 21 13:27:48 MDT 2011

Thomas Hatch will be presenting on Salt at our next meeting on
Wednesday, November 9th, at 7:30pm. Salt is a powerful remote execution
manager that can be used to administer servers in a fast and efficient
way. In addition to remote execution, Salt also ensures that servers are
in a proper state (similar to Puppet).

Thanks to C7 Data Centers, we will be meeting at Canopy Building 5 in
Lindon, behind Home Depot. You will need to bring a photo ID, as you'll
need a guest badge. There will be pizza.

Salt information: http://saltstack.org/index.html
Meeting location: http://www.plug.org/c7dc