[PLUG-announce] August Meeting Rescheduled - And... Day Change?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Aug 12 11:13:46 MDT 2010

Brad came armed last night with a great (and very interesting) presentation.
Because I got the announcement out so late, not many were able to attend. I've
asked Brad to come back in September and present so that everyone is able to
schedule well in advance.

I've heard from more than a dozen people that Wednesday night does not work
well for them. PLUG has been meeting the second Wednesday of the month for
years, and so I'm not to sure changing it is a good idea. However, I think it
is worthy of a vote. PLEASE submit a vote to the poll here:

http://www.plug.org/node/156

IF YOU LIKE WEDNESDAY AND DO NOT VOTE FOR IT, IT MAY BE CHANGED! PLEASE VOTE!

I will send out a reminder for the September meeting a little closer to the
event, but here are the details...