[PLUG-announce] June: Linux Day

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed May 26 13:45:04 MDT 2010

Date: June 15th, 2010
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Salt Lake City Marriott

Instead of our regular monthly meeting PLUG encourages you to attend the Linux
day, sponsored by Novell and Intel. Here are the details from Eldred:

-------------
I would like to invite members of plug to the 'Linux Day' event hosted by
Novell and Intel on June 15 at the Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown. This
event is intended to be interactive and a good opportunity for plug members to
interact/network with Linux technical experts and Linux users from businesses
in the area.

Some the topic that will be discussed are:
The newest release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP1
SUSE Studiofast and easy core image building
Virtualization and cloud computing with Linux
High availability and disaster recovery solutions
Mission-critical computing with Intel Xeon 7500 (formerly Nehalem-EX)
Migrating from Solaris on SPARC to Linux on Intel Architecture

Enter to Win! : When you register and attend this event, you'll be entered in
a drawing for a chance to win an Amazon Kindle running on Linux! You must be
present to win.

Follow the link below to register:
http://register.novell.com/adtracker/?id=613