[PLUG-announce] Utah Open Source Conference, 2009

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Aug 19 11:31:04 MDT 2009

It is time to do the deed. If you're new here, the Utah Open Source Foundation
puts on a yearly conference. This year will be better than ever. Not signing
up is like punching your mom in the nose, so get'er done right now.

Register: http://registration.utosc.com/utoscreg
PLUG discount code: PLUG
When: October 8-10
Where: Miller Free Enterprise Center (MFEC) - Sandy, Utah
Details: http://2009.utosc.com

The discounted cost is $35, a 50% discount.

But what you say? You don't have $35? FAIL! No. Just kidding. You get to go.
We have two free tickets to give away to individuals who need it.

/* PLUG */
As a reminder, the September 9th meeting will be Jared Ottley of Alfresco. He
will amaze and mystify you with his Alfresco kung-fu. If we have any free
tickets left, we will give them to people at that meeting.

-Ryan