The Omniture business unit within Adobe
is a leading provider of online business optimization software.
Here are some interesting statistics about the Omniture business unit at Adobe, and Open Source:
- 17,000+ Linux Servers (high-quality systems).
- Multiple world-class data centers.
- Multi-petabytes of on-line storage (12PB and growing).
- Top 10 largest MySQL installation in the world.
- Billions and billions of front-end transactions daily.
- One trillion database queries daily.
- Uses dozens of open source applications and tools, including: Apache,
PHP, Nagios, Bind, Anaconda, Perl, and many others. All of them mission
critical to the daily operation of Omniture.
- Clients include: Oracle, HP, BYU, Napster, CNN, E-Bay, Qwest, Sprint,
and thousands more.
For more information regarding the company, check out Adobe
Meeting Directions: For directions to Adobe please
see the OBU Map page. Once you arrive please do not enter at the
main entrance. You will want to enter at the northwest entrance (if facing
main entrance, next doors to your left).
Note: We will do our best to provide wi-fi service, but currently we do not have access to a table or power outlets. Please keep that
in mind. Also, the doors must remain locked for security reasons. It is recommended you arrive a few minutes early (we usually have someone there at 7pm) so you aren’t stuck outside after we start. There will be a phone number on the door you can call to get in.
Adobe is a proud sponsor of the Provo Linux Users Group.